Light Up the Room With Glow-In-the-Dark Ink!July 4, 2016
Glow-in-the-dark ink is not a new science to the screen printing world, but unlike our competitors, our Glow-in-the-dark inks are all HSA Water Based inks, for a soft and comfortable hand that your customers will appreciate!
In addition to our Glow-in-the-dark inks being incredibly soft, they also come in a variety of colors! I bet your local screen printer can't offer that! You are sure to stand out to your customers with these beautiful glow in the dark colors. Even our black ink has a bright glow to it in the dark!
Here is a list of our current Glow-in-the-dark colors:
- Daylight White / Green Glow
- Daylight Black / Green Glow
- Daylight Red / Fluorescent Red Glow
- Daylight Pink / Fluorescent Pink Glow
- Daylight Orange / Fluorescent Orange Glow
- Daylight Yellow / Fluorescent Yellow Glow
- Daylight Green / Fluorescent Green Glow
- Daylight Blue / Fluorescent Blue Glow
- Daylight Magenta / Fluorescent Magenta Glow
- Daylight Violet / Fluorescent Violet Glow
In addition, due to the nature of Glow-in-the-dark inks, PMS matching is not possible. Turnaround time is an additional 5 days extra.
Important: The brightness of the glow will fade over time. We've seen 20 washes still glow very well, but know that the intensity of the glow will fade with more and more washes. Before being washed, the ink will have a light feeling to it. However, once washed, it's nearly just as soft as our standard discharge ink. There is a strict 48 shirt minimum for our Glow-in-the-dark inks, which keeps the cost reasonable. In terms of pricing you're looking at an additional $1.50 per color per shirt on light shirts(that don't need a base) and $2.50 per color per shirt on dark shirts(that require a base to be visible).